Sunday, January 7, 2007

Love comes in all sizes.

I foster for the SPCA and rescue societies. I have for years.

Today I got my 77th foster dog. He is a 10 month old Newfoundland dog I've named "Blue"...

Blue is huge although huge seems like almost some sort of understatement when you see this dog.

He has the heart of an angel and after only having him in my house for 8 hours, I can see the gentle side of his beautiful soul and I'm so happy for having been around him.

He was at another foster home for 2 days but they couldn't even make him come inside their house.

Within 10 minutes here, he was inside my house and laying on my feet.

Maybe we each just need our 'comfort zone' and we flourish there.

Maybe that is the secret to life.

Pick your friends and pick your situations where you always look like a super hero and you'll do well.

No comments: